Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rihanna vs. Ciara Twitter Fued

"Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything," Ciara answered. "You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person."

Pop stars Rihanna and Ciara continued their war of words on Twitter over the weekend. Following Ciara's critical remarks about Rihanna during Ciara's appearance on Joan River's show, Rihanna fired back via Twitter. "My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme," Rihanna tweeted after the story initially broke this past Friday (February 25.)

From there, things just got worse between the two.

"Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off the stage ... pure comedy...," Ciara fired back.

Rihanna's retort? "U gangsta huh? Haaa Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of"

(We know you're from the "A," Ciara, but you might not want it with an island girl.)

But things abruptly changed tone, with Rihanna extending an olive branch. "Ciara baby, I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken!" Rihanna tweeted. "That's y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup"

No comments:

Post a Comment